Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry-Orange Spiced Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric (optional)
- 1 pinch ground ginger (optional)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup orange juice, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 84.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|