Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry-Orange Quick Bread Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Finely grated zest of 1 medium orange
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (from about 2 medium oranges)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick), melted and cooled slightly, plus more for coating the pan
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries, thawed if frozen and sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?