Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry-Orange Chutney with Cumin, Fennel, and Mustard Seeds
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 1 tablespoon minced seeded serrano chile
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pound fresh cranberries or frozen, thawed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup matchstick-size strips orange peel (orange part only)
- Pinch of salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?