Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups whole-wheat pastry flour (see Notes)
- 1½ cups unbleached white flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups sugar
- ¾ cup smooth unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup melted vegan margarine
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Finely grated zest of 1 large organic orange or 2 medium organic oranges
- 1½ cups chopped toasted pecans
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 223kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|