Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 3 1/2 cups (or more) bread flour
- 1 tablespoon (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons quick-rising dry yeast (from one 1/4-ounce envelope)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil plus additional for coating bowl
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)
- Raw sugar*
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?