Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry-Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|