Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 12-ounce bag fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (made from about 6 1/2 ounces cookies, finely ground in processor)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 to 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 8-ounce container mascarpone cheese*
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thin strips of crystallized ginger (optional garnish)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?