Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry-Apple Streusel Pie
- 1 box Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|