Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cranberry-Apple Crisp with Oatmeal Streusel Topping
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 12-ounce packages cranberries
- 1 1/4 pounds Golden Delicious or Fuji apples (about 3 medium), peeled, cored, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple juice or cider
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?