Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3 (3 ounce) packages raspberry-flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup white sugar for rolling
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/50 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|