Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cracked Wheat Salad with Green Olives and Golden Raisins
- 1/2 cup wheat berries
- 11/2 cups bulgur
- Finely grated zest of 4 lemons (about 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons)
- Grated zest of 2 medium oranges (45 tablespoons)
- Juice of 2 lemons (about 6 tablespoons)
- Juice of 2 oranges (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper, optional
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup green olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, plumped and roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced celery hearts
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?