Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 cups boiling-hot water
- 1/2 cup medium bulgur (also called cracked wheat)
- 1 tablespoon table salt, divided
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast (a 1/4-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup warm water (105115F)
- 1 tablespoon mild honey or sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 3 cups all-purpose flour plus more for kneading and dusting
- 1 large egg white beaten with 1 tablespoon water for egg wash
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flaky sea salt (preferably Maldon)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?