Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crabmeat Risotto with Peas and Mint
- 5 to 6 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 to 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 1 bunch scallions, white parts and 2 inches of the green tops, cut into thin rounds
- 6 to 8 ounces fresh crabmeat, preferably lump crabmeat
- 4 to 6 leaves of fresh mint, roughly chopped, plus a few whole leaves for garnish
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- About 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, preferably Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?