Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab-and-Corn Chowder with Bacon and Chanterelle Mushrooms
- 6 ears fresh yellow corn
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 bacon slices, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 2 medium)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 3/4 pounds white-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 6 ounces fresh chanterelle mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry Sherry
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?