Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab with Cantaloupe and Caviar Sea Salad
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds fresh crabmeat, cooked, shelled, and picked
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tuscan cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1 ounce caviar (Sturgeon royal)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?