Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab mayonnaise with Melba toast & herb salad
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 200ml olive oil (not extra virgin)
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 300g freshly picked white crabmeat
- 2 thick slices white bread
- large handful flat-leaf parsley leaves
- large handful tarragon sprigs
- large handful chervil
- 1 shallot , sliced into thin rings
- 1 tbsp small capers in brine, drained
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil , plus extra to serve
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar , plus extra to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?