Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab and Swiss Melts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- 4 thick slices Italian bread, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.4g|
|Saturated Fat 28.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|