Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab and Shrimp Pasta Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-colored spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can tiny shrimp, drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|