Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab and Corn Chowder
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 large sweet onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic Chicken Broth
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 6 red potatoes
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (8 ounce) container refrigerated pasteurized lump crabmeat
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.3g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|