Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab and Cheddar Quiche
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 pinch seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|