Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab and Asparagus Fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped (if unavailable, use 1 tablespoon minced mild onion)
- 1 tablespoon lemon thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- 2/3 cup fish stock
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3-3½ cups)
- 9 ounces white crabmeat (about 1¼-1½ cups)
- 14 ounces fresh fettuccine (about 2½-3 cups)
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?