Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab and Artichoke Tarts
- 10 ounces lump crabmeat
- 6 ounces canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 8 (4 inch) frozen tart shells, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|