Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab & sorrel fritters
- 1 free-range medium egg , beaten
- 1 tbsp Fino or Manzanilla sherry
- Worcestershire sauce and/or Tabasco sauce, a few drops
- a dab of Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- rosemary leaves, finely chopped to make 1tsp
- 50g fresh white breadcrumbs
- 100g white crabmeat (fresh or tinned, drained well)
- 2-3 smallish sorrel leaves, bundled up and finely sliced
- oil for frying
- a few sprigs of parsley (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?