Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab & corn cakes with chilli dipping sauce
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp plain flour
- 1 small garlic clove , crushed
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander stalks (use the leaves for the main course)
- 340g can sweetcorn , well drained (I use Green Giant Original)
- 170g can white crabmeat , well drained and flaked
- 2 spring onions , finely sliced
- sunflower or vegetable oil , for frying
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- juice lime
- finger-length chunk of cucumber , seeds scraped out, flesh finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?