Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab & citrus salad with Chardonnay dressing
- 140g white crabmeat
- 1 orange , peeled, segmented and juices kept
- 1 tsp each chopped chives and dill
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 grapefruit , peeled and segmented
- good handful mixed baby salad leaves
- a few slices of soda bread or toasted sourdough, to serve
- 2 tbsp Chardonnay vinegar (buy from Italian delis, or just use a regular white wine vinegar)
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 5 tbsp olive oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?