Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab & avocado tostadas
- 1 small red onion , sliced into thin rings
- juice 2 limes , plus wedges to serve
- pinch of caster sugar
- 170g can white crabmeat in brine, drained
- 2 spring onions , finely sliced
- 1 red chilli , deseeded and chopped
- 1 really ripe avocado , peeled, stoned and chopped
- 1 small garlic clove , crushed
- 2 corn tortillas
- handful mixed salad leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?