Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab & Sweet Corn Cakes
- 8 ounces cooked crabmeat
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red serrano chile, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 2/3 cup crme frache or sour cream, to serve
- sweet chile sauce, to serve (see note)
- lime wedges, to serve
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?