Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab & Avocado Salad with Fruit Salsa
- 1 pound pasteurized crabmeat (preferably lump or back fin), picked over for stray shells
- 1 1/2 cups mangoes, peaches or nectarines, diced
- 1/4 medium red onion, cut into small dice
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, cored and cut into medium dice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 ripe avocados
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|