Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab Tuna Souffle
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 4 cups cubed French bread
- 8 ounces Muenster cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|