Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab Toasts with Sriracha Mayonnaise
- 4 slices good sourdough bread
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha Mayonnaise (see recipe below)
- 8 ounces picked lump crabmeat, preferably peekytoe, picked over for bits of shell
- Crushed red chile flakes, optional
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup grapeseed or other neutral oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 310kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 60mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|