Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab Salad with Meyer Lemon, Endive, and Watercress
- 1 large Dungeness crab (about 1¾ pounds)
- 2 large handfuls watercress (about 1 bunch)
- 2 shallots
- 2 Meyer lemons
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1½ teaspoons Champagne vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Belgian endives
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 219kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|