Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish frozen pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 green onion, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.1g|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|