Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab Noodle Casserole
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package extra wide egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 bunch celery, chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), chopped
- 2 zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|