Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab Hush Puppies with Tartar Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet pickles
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped drained capers
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- About 6 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoon well-shaken buttermilk (not powdered)
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 cup cornmeal (preferably stone-ground)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup jumbo lump crabmeat (about 7 ounces), picked over
- Equipment: a deep-fat thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?