Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 18 ounces (3 6-oz packages) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard (yellow or Dijon)
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar (or 1 Tbsp corn starch if you want to skip the sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning (or paprika with a little ground ginger and cayenne)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup dry white wine or dry sherry (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 lb to 1 lb of lump crab meat, fresh or canned
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion greens, chives, or parsley
- Day old French or Italian loaf bread (best not fresh or will fall apart when dipped), cubed into 1-inch cubes
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?