Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab Encrusted Catfish
- 5 six to eight oz portions of catfish filet
- 5 ounces olive oil for pan frying
- (for Mousse)
- 8 ounces catfish
- 16 ounces lump crab meat
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons fresh chives chopped
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (use favorite commercial brand)
- (or make your own using combining cayenne pepper black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, paprika)
- (for Sauce Beurre Blanc)
- 2 tablespoons shallots chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic chopped
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 24 ounces unsalted butter cut into small cubes and chilled
- 2 cups heavy cream reduced to 1 cups
- salt 1 tsp
- pepper 1 tsp
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?