Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab, Chili, and Avocado Tostaditos
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 20 4-inch-diameter corn tortillas (cut from larger corn tortillas, if necessary)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small poblano chiles, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced seeded jalapeño chili
- 3/4 pound crabmeat, coarsely flaked
- 1/2 cup seeded chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija or feta cheese
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped toasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, diced
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?