Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab, Chile & Mint Crostini
- 12 slices of Pullman or sourdough bread
- 8 ounces cooked jumbo lump crabmeat
- 3 tablespoons aioli or mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- Fresno chile or red jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced fresh mint
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?