Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- About 1 1/2 pounds fresh Dungeness crabmeat about 3 medium crabs*
- About 2 cups (fresh) dried bread crumbs**
- 2 large eggs (preferably organic) beaten
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (preferably homemade)
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- large pinch of kosher or sea salt
- 2 tablespoons of finely diced red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon of finely snipped chives
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Meyer lemons cut into wedges, for serving
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?