Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, picked through and any bits of shell removed (try not to break up the lumps of crabmeat as you pick through it)
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter (divided, 1 Tbsp and 3 Tbsp)
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp prepared tartar sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- About 4 slices white bread, crusts removed, torn into small pieces, yielding 2 cups
- 2/3 cup fresh bread crumbs
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?