Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab Benedict on Lemon-Chive Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 tablespoons cold unsalted butter (1 stick), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives (from about 2 bunches)
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest (from about 2 medium lemons)
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), melted
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper For the poached eggs: 8 cups water (2 quarts)
- 4 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 6 large eggs
- 12 ounces lump crabmeat, picked over for shells
- Finely chopped chives
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?