Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab-Stuffed Lobster Tail
- 2 lobster tails, split along the center top
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 15 buttery round crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup clarified butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.1g|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|