Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ pound crabmeat, preferably fresh (or canned; do not use frozen crab)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled or cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1 large rib celery cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1/3 cup fresh corn off the cob, cooked 2 minutes in boiling water (or use frozen or canned corn that has been thawed or drained)
- ¾ teaspoon curry powder
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 8 slices sourdough bread (¼ inch thick)
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, coarsely grated (or use cheddar for a sharper flavor)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 420kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 28g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (75%)|
|Cholesterol 119mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|