Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Crab-Crusted Pacific Halibut with Bourbon Brown Butter Served with Gingered Cranberry Blue Lake Beans and Sweet Potato Gratin
- 2 lbs. Pacific halibut filets cut in four pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. lump blue crab meat
- 2 teaspoon Creole or other coarse-ground dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon sliced green onion tops
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 5 dashes Crystal hot sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 3 eggs for egg wash
- 1 cup flour
- Olive oil
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?