Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound cubed or minced pork stew meat
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 12 taco shells
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, for topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|