Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cowboy Stew II
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15.25 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole green beans
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can canned red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|