Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cowboy Stew I
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can baked beans with pork
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|