Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cowboy Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 2-lb "Cowboy Steak" (frenched beef rib steak)
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed fresh flat-leaf parsley, trimmed of thick stems
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsps fresh oregano leaves
- 3 Tbsp red or white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?