Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats (not instant or quick-cooking)
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread walnuts in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Toast in oven, tossing occasionally, until darkened and fragrant, 10 to 13 minutes. Let cool, then coarsely chop. Into a bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, and baking powder.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?