Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1kg ox or beef cheek , cut into chunks, any fat and gristle removed
- 1 large oxtail , cut into sections
- 3 carrots , chopped into chunks
- 2 onions , quartered
- 1 head celery , chopped into chunks
- 2 bay leaves
- small bunch thyme
- 1 garlic bulb, cut in half
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 bottle full-bodied red wine
- olive oil
- 500ml beef stock
- 250g self-raising flour
- 150g shredded suet
- tsp baking powder
- tsp salt
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?